Tuesday, October 05, 2010

Manly

10.5.10_LindsayNohl_sm

Here's a sketch from last week - I made it while hanging out with Francesca at infinitea.
It seems that this year has been so chock-full of adventure that I have all but forgotten to keep up my personal work.

These days I'm sitting around dreaming of making a small perfect bound book with Chris about our trip to Iceland. We took a million and one photos of the crazy things we saw - and I've even gone and purchased a book on icelandic sagas. Just for the purpose of getting more into it.

It's such a dreamy - weird place, that I can't help but wish I could go back.
Maybe when this personal book-project is underway, I'll feel like I'm back there again.

2 comments:

Andres Guzman said...

that nose looks like an aelegant penis...love it

Lindsay said...

ha!