Friday, April 08, 2011

Livestream and my Dog, Atari!

holdit_dog_012sm_thumb1
My silly dog, Atari! Closeup

This week was LONG. I finished up a million things, had some super long nights with everyone at Paper Bicycle - and a lot of teaching this week.
I feel accomplished, but worn out. It's funny though, I came home from having dinner tonight with some great friends, determined to get some personal art done and determined to relax.

holdit_dog_012sm
Full-scale!

I made another Friday night personal art challenge thing tonight - this time of my silly dog, Atari. I ALSO learned how to use livestream!

holdit_dog_012sm_thumb2
A super closeup!

I'm super excited because it's really easy to use and I can broadcast some of my Friday night artwork times to whoever is interested in watching!
Here is a snippit of my in progress live stream before it cut out - all 37 minutes of me noodling around!(watch at bedtime for relaxing sleepy-time)



I hope I can record these for myself when I have the chance and if anyone is interested in my process in the future, I hope to do it again!

No comments: