Sunday, June 12, 2011

Last Week's Patterns & This week's news.

I have another chunk of patterns from last week to share. All of these are for Paper Bicycle's Daily Pattern Project!
Also - I have some awesome news! I was featured on DesignWorkLife.com.
I can't believe it! I am super grateful and totally surprised! It came on a day when I really needed some cheering up and I was shocked to see that I was feautured.
Here is the link to their post on me!

2011_06_06_Bear_LindsayNohl_Sm
Bear

2011_06_07_childhood_lindsayNohl
Childhood

2011_06_08_LindsayNOhl_Bikini_sm
Bikini

2011_06_09_Amphibians_LindsayNohl_sm
Amphibians

backyard_lindsaynohl_sm
Backyard

Next week will be exciting.
I'm teaching my two summer classes at MCAD starting tomorrow. - Design / Trend blogging and Digital Pattern Making! Wish me luck!

I'm also contributing to Ten Paces and Draw - You'll see my sketch and final contribution later this week!

No comments: