Thursday, June 16, 2011

Updatey Update

Wow, this week has been insane!
I am so excited. We're making patterns like crazy in our free-time, and getting things done! I've been having stair-master battles with Chris and eating a lot of spongey fake hotdogs this week (strange flavor and strange texture). I've also started teaching my two classes at MCAD! The trend blogging class is righteous and my digital pattern design class is full. Everyone is super nice and I am so excited to see what they'll do over the next 6 weeks!

Besides that, awesome news! I was featured on Betty Magazine's Blog!
Screen shot 2011-06-16 at 4.59.00 PM

I am so psyched!!!

We were also featured on Zupi. com, which was SO SO awesome!!
Screen shot 2011-06-16 at 4.59.54 PM
Alyssa Nassner's pattern is first on the list of patterns. She is super talented!!
Chris, Francesca, Mary and I are all in that post, too!



I will have this week's patterns to post here once we finish tomorrow's topic!
I'm excited for that one, too!

Seems like a good week, for sure!

No comments: