Tuesday, February 08, 2011

Guess Who? Blue Man Painting

blueman_combo_sm

You'll never guess who this painting started out as...
I am HORRIBLE at making likenesses of celebrities! There was a point tonight when I was referencing picture after picture and I ended up with a painting of a man that is WAY different (in many ways) than the blue man you see here.

blueman_combo_sm_2

There is no way you'll ever guess who this was at the beginning of my painting...
Anyone want to guess?

I'll buy you a tea if you figure it out.

Painted tonight in Painter 11 with about 1 hour of real painting, and 1 hour of trying to figure out how to make this look like the guy I started to draw in the first place.

I guess it ended up looking like a cross between Lawrence Fishburne and O.J. Simpson.
Love those freckles.

No comments: