Sunday, April 13, 2008

Images for Dee's Book - INKED.

Here are two images I'm doing for Dee's book:
They are Natalie and Mark -
I really like how they're turning out.
I Really like how Mark looks - even though in these he looks a little slimy.


scene: Natalie fixig her bra strap - Mark says "why not?"

scene: Natalie and Mark smoking pot in bed
(usually not my topic of choice - I am an old crotchety straight-edge gramma... )

I think this is going to be awesome. I finally got back into the swing of doing the book after being away from it for a while because of work stuff. But, I'm using this upcoming show at the Tea Garden in May as an excuse to do some great art. And I'm using all this art for Dee's book.







You'll have to forgive these photobooth pics - I was too lazy to scan them, but I'll probably post a gallery or something of all the images as I go. Who knows.
I am doing one of a dog next, i think. A dog named Princess, eating pepperoni.

No comments: