Wednesday, December 01, 2010

Cat - Delightful!

oliver painting - painter
Here it is!
The "finished" painting of Oliver!
I quick did the leaves on the bottom and got rid of that sprig floating above his head!
I owe this piece of art to John from my tools of the trade class - for a show at Cause this week. I hope that I can get it to him in time!

Francesca was super nice and helped me frame it tonight, so it's all ready!
I should really do more painter/paintings!

It was a lot of fun and I'm sure I'll probably go back and add some details when I don't have a splitting headache. But for now - I'm happy!

7 comments:

Jesse said...

High Five!!!

Lindsay said...

yeah! :)

Dylan Davis said...

this is pretty adorable

superman said...

It looks so beautiful!

Alaska Fishing Lodge | Real Estate

mj said...

Wow! That looks so amazing!



Alaska Hunting Guides

cS said...

Great post! Just too cute! I love the idea of your blog!..keep posting..

Portable Generators | Florida Beach Weddings

Lindsay said...
This comment has been removed by the author.