Thursday, October 02, 2008

Kids tees for you and for meeees






I've got this new client whose main business is kids teeshirts. Tween Girls tees.
I am really proud of myself because I just finished a giant batch of 12 for these guys & went in for the meeting today. Overall, I'm excited! They're pretty good for only having worked an hour-to-three on each! (which was the budget)

So the meeting went well and they're taking all but one of them. ...
and sadly, it happened to be my favorite. I was actually sitting there hoping they'd make a sample of it and give it to me, i liked it so much.
I really like the seagull one (that was the only one that didn't make the cut & my favorite!!)

I think these are small enough I won't get in troubles showing them...
Makes me wish I was small enough to fit in the shirts they're making!
.... Wait.... I AM!
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

3 comments:

Francesca B said...

AAHHHH!!! These are SO COOL!! I like the seagull one a lot too, but geez, they're all so great!

Lindsay said...

thank you!!! :) i'm STILL sad about the seagull!

Bethy said...

oh man! i would buy the seagull one...

(remember me? the girl who sat in on your patterns demo?...ive been busy but im making a pattern now and ill show you when im done!)