Saturday, October 04, 2008

finishing things & tributes




today i finished that gouache painting i started a long time ago - i rushed a little, but it doesn't matter. what matters is that i finished it.
i spent a couple hours painting tonight while chris crammer and chris played the little big planet beta - (which is fun, by the way)

as soon as I finished the "feel" painting, i did a little cutie girl for chris crammer (and am a dummy because i didn't scan it!!!) but trust me, it was cute!
maybe i will ask him to scan it for me (hint hint?)

and since i was on a roll, i finally got around to painting francesca a tiny painting of her boyfriend, leon. i will have to give it to her the next time i see her... but until then, i suppose i might be ruining the surprise. (surprise! ;P )

i have two birdie paintings (acrylic) that are small and i started them a while ago.... i should finish those up tomorrow so i can keep on a roll.

2 comments:

Francesca said...

aaaawwwwWWWWWWWWW!!! lindsay!!! You're the best!!! :D!!!! <3! I love it!!! THANK YOU!!
I'm going to show it off and people will be like "whoa, *lindsay* made you a *custom* painting of *leon*?!

squee! <3

isara said...

you are so productive. I miss taking your classes, so I thought I'd say hi!

Isara :)