Monday, November 22, 2010

Working like Crazy.

pieces

Thanksgiving is almost here and Chris and I are headed out to visit Ryan in Columbus OH.
I'm interested to see how the bubble tea tastes over there, and I'm happy to get out of this painful Minnesota frigid icy weather for a second.

Things are the studio have been cool - We're working on some amazing projects right now for Target, a waterbottle company, and a stationery company - which is super awesome!

Here's a peek at some of the bits I've been developing (in preliminary sketch form)
for one of our big projects. It's a little bit of this, and a little bit of that...
mostly assets for a big piece of print & pattern I was working on, but a fun project nonetheless.

I hope to finish that cat painting soon and hopefully get it over to John C. for a show at Cause on the 3rd! My Wacom tablet broke and I sent it to vancouver today in hopes that it'll be fixed by the time I get back from vacation!

1 comment:

Andres Guzman said...

The raw ink drawings are so refreshing to look at