Saturday, February 02, 2008

new project

so the other day dee asked me if i'd like to help her with a fun project.
she's been writing the second copy of her book these days and wanted to turn it into a half novel- half graphic novel.
it's pretty awesome: being able just to sketch like this,

i thought i'd post some of the character studies I've been doing.
i still have about half of the characters to figure out yet, but so far it's a ton of fun.
there are a couple weird things about some of these guys, but i'll fix that later.





3 comments:

adam H. at Drawl Graphic said...

...the dad character looks like me...:(

Fran said...

I like Natalie's ears cause mine always stuck out a little. Did you ever take animation because your drawing style makes me think of pixar and animation drawings.

Tatieva said...

Very expressive ! J'aime beaucoup voir les émotions des personnes... sacré travail !