Sunday, February 25, 2007

POSTCARDX.net

So I recently re-discovered postcardx.net.
My penpal Jessica told me about it about 4 ?? years ago and I was all about it.
Of course, Mcad and life and whatever got in the way and I ended up forgetting about it for a while.
In one random moment, I remembered it's existance and went crazy.

check it out :
Postcardx.net

So it's really simple, you push a button to get some random person's address, and then you send them some mail. Sometimes trinkets, art, stickers or even a -- *gasp* postcard!
THEN... if you feel like it, you can add YOUR address to the pile and random people can mail you things!! How exciting!
I decided that I was going to make some quick fun collage postcards for these random people and include some love.

So here are the postcards I made.
I'm mailing them tomorrow. :)




3 comments:

Rita Leal said...

Hi! I found your blog today and i'm already a fan. Your work is just awesome!

Lindsay Nohl said...

Thank you!

Anonymous said...

found your blog on print and pattern, one of my favourite places to browse. your work is beautiful.
rosanne,
lannon787@hotmail.com